Fast Service

Posted by Reviewer2222555 on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When my order arrived, one of the bottles was broken. I called customer service to get a replacement and my order arrived in a timely manner. However, when I told them how it should be packaged to avoid further breakage they must have ignored my suggestion because it was packaged the same way. This bottle was not broken, but I worked in a shipping and receiving department before and I know how liquids should be packaged. Overall I am please with their products and prices.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1473473 on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This liquid calcium is great for those who have trouble swallowing huge calcium pills. However, a word of caution: Don't start taking the 2 tablespoons dose right off the bat -- you need to slowly build up tolerance to the magnesium --I developed diarrhea and a very upset stomach after a few days, and found out that those are common side effects of magnesium citrate. I discontinued use for a couple of weeks and then restarted the Bluebonnet liquid calcium/magnesium 1 teaspoon per day for a week, increasing by 1 teaspoon every week until I reached the 2 tablespoons dose. This worked for me, with no problems.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1782531 on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a high quality calcium AND tastes great! Since it is liquid, you can also add to shakes or food. I put it in my son's formula for extra calcium since he is allergic to milk.

Immediately effective

Posted by Reviewer3091315 on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after experiencing debilitating night-time cramps in one of my legs. After trying potassium supplements to no avail I read about magnesium and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did. I was suffering through those painful cramps every two or three days, but haven't had a single cramp since beginning to use this magnesium/calcium liquid a month ago. I only wish it didn't contain fructose. But I'll gladly take in 3 grams of fructose a day to be free of those terrible cramps. :)

Bluebonnet Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer3276108 on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over a year and my physician advised - "keep doing whatever you are for your bones" it is working! No loss in height since I've been on this supplement.

Like it!

Posted by 5224166406765397074 on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The liquid calcium tastes good. Hope it is really effective. I am taking it everyday before sleep. Overall, a very good product!

Daughter with multiple food allergies

Posted by 4966611404320444960 on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is very allergic to milk,soy,almond,coconuts just to name a few. I am pleased to announce that she is finally growing her five adult teeth after months of waiting. I believe Bluebonnet makes the best liquid calcium on the market. I am so relief to have found this product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2913041 on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

better than pills

the Best!

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This calcium is easy to digest, delicious and I don't get tired of taste. It really taste good.

Blueberry Power

Posted by 5050596866868414437 on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product had done wonders for my fingernails and it tastes good too!! It has Magnesium in it which seems to be helping with my osteoarthritis. I won't know if it is actually helping my bone density until my next dexa scan but it definitely can't hurt. Vitamin D3 is also important so I figure I am getting a lot of bang for my buck with this product. I have been using it for at least 6 months and I can really tell a difference. Give it a try and see for yourself!