Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This liquid calcium is great for those who have trouble swallowing huge calcium pills. However, a word of caution: Don't start taking the 2 tablespoons dose right off the bat -- you need to slowly build up tolerance to the magnesium --I developed diarrhea and a very upset stomach after a few days, and found out that those are common side effects of magnesium citrate. I discontinued use for a couple of weeks and then restarted the Bluebonnet liquid calcium/magnesium 1 teaspoon per day for a week, increasing by 1 teaspoon every week until I reached the 2 tablespoons dose. This worked for me, with no problems.

Fast Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When my order arrived, one of the bottles was broken. I called customer service to get a replacement and my order arrived in a timely manner. However, when I told them how it should be packaged to avoid further breakage they must have ignored my suggestion because it was packaged the same way. This bottle was not broken, but I worked in a shipping and receiving department before and I know how liquids should be packaged. Overall I am please with their products and prices.

tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a high quality calcium AND tastes great! Since it is liquid, you can also add to shakes or food. I put it in my son's formula for extra calcium since he is allergic to milk.

Bluebonnet Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over a year and my physician advised - "keep doing whatever you are for your bones" it is working! No loss in height since I've been on this supplement.

Daughter with multiple food allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is very allergic to milk,soy,almond,coconuts just to name a few. I am pleased to announce that she is finally growing her five adult teeth after months of waiting. I believe Bluebonnet makes the best liquid calcium on the market. I am so relief to have found this product.

Immediately effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after experiencing debilitating night-time cramps in one of my legs. After trying potassium supplements to no avail I read about magnesium and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did. I was suffering through those painful cramps every two or three days, but haven't had a single cramp since beginning to use this magnesium/calcium liquid a month ago. I only wish it didn't contain fructose. But I'll gladly take in 3 grams of fructose a day to be free of those terrible cramps. :)

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The liquid calcium tastes good. Hope it is really effective. I am taking it everyday before sleep. Overall, a very good product!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

better than pills

the Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This calcium is easy to digest, delicious and I don't get tired of taste. It really taste good.

it was broken when I received it even it was protected with a bubble bag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hi, it was broken when I received it even it was protected with a bubble bag, I could not drink it at all just throw it into trash can, not a good experience...