Best liquid calcium on the market

Posted by 5128526047898909241 on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 92 year old aunt and 82 year old mother have been taking this liquid calcium for over 10 years. It is the best product, easy to digest, no stomach upset. I'm totally satisfied with this myself and would highly recommend it. iHerb has the best price and lowest minimum purchase for free quick shipping.

Pleasant taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't mind taking a product when it has a good flavor and a smooth taste.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2837332 on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In conjunction with Bluebonnet D3 capsules, this product has acutally helped me to increase and stabilize my vitamin D3 levels as shown by my lab tests. It also tastes very good and is easy to use.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1625781 on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I hate to take pills, so this supplement is great. I personally think the orange flavor is the most palatable. The other flavors tend to be a bit sour. Overall, really like it.

Great Tasting!

Posted by Reviewer1281774 on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and would recommend it to anyone. Works fast and is better than taking pills or tablets. I will definitely buy this again, has a wonderful orange flavor.

seems to assimulate better than tablets

Posted by Reviewer2602225 on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has a tart orange taste that is pleasant and is easy to digest, with no crystal calcium in blood stream to irritate the urinary tract.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2670093 on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fast shipment and all glass bottles arrived safely--individually bubble wrapped. Very happy!

Thankful For this

Posted by Reviewer2167561 on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son is special needs and can't swallow or will not chew pills so this is great it comes in liquid and it's flavored.

Tastes ok

Posted by 5471777796129431935 on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a bad taste but I liked the blueberry better..

Bluebonnet liquid calcium mag. citrate, orange flavor not the answer for IBS sufferers

Posted by Reviewer1656469 on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I cannot take this supplement. It causes plenty of uncomfortable gas and cramping. Due to IBS this is not a reaction to which I am unaccustomed, however I was disappointed because I had read that it was more easily digestible than chewable calcium tablets. That that has not proven to be true for me.