I like it!!!

Posted by bella7 on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste ; sour and fresh. Never disgusting. It is very effective to muscle tremos.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste and the formulation is superior to other non-liquid supplements, in my opinion, and contains fewer additives than most other brands I've seen.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great way to get your calcium

My 3 year old loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As my 3 year old has allergies i am always on the look out for good quality great tasting calcium supplements. this appears to be a good quality product and my 3 year old loves it

Excellent product!

Posted by Bigfanofiherb on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well, first of all there is the taste. Calcium can be so hard to get down but this liquid form is very tasty! I have also read that liquid calcium is much better absorbed. I have also found that the cramping that I get in my toes at night is lessened greatly (along with having a half of a banana daily). So- well worth a try for you and the cost is exceptional! :)

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good and suppose to be utilized by body more than a capsule

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In conjunction with Bluebonnet D3 capsules, this product has acutally helped me to increase and stabilize my vitamin D3 levels as shown by my lab tests. It also tastes very good and is easy to use.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years after my doctor recommended it. The taste is not ideal but overall, easily tolerated.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This liquid supplement is very effective. I think it helps my calcium level and has also provided a source of magnesium which I think has been a contributing factor to decrease in leg cramps I was experiencing.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

quite tasty, not as chalky as you'd expect.

1 2 3