Pretty good taste . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This liquid calcium is great for those who have trouble swallowing huge calcium pills. However, a word of caution: Don't start taking the 2 tablespoons dose right off the bat -- you need to slowly build up tolerance to the magnesium --I developed diarrhea and a very upset stomach after a few days, and found out that those are common side effects of magnesium citrate. I discontinued use for a couple of weeks and then restarted the Bluebonnet liquid calcium/magnesium 1 teaspoon per day for a week, increasing by 1 teaspoon every week until I reached the 2 tablespoons dose. This worked for me, with no problems.

Cal Mag is awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cal Mag is very important to my health I take this product twice a day. I have some real bad cramps in my leggs at night and with in minutes this helps with pain. Great product! My wife takes this also twice daily.

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for those with difficulty swallowing large pills, like kids and elderly. Has consistency and chalkiness like Maalox, but flavor is great. No more swallowing huge horse pills every day to get my calcium! My 10 year old likes it, too.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this stuff. The flavor is great. It is a great way to get my calcium and magnesium in a highly absorbable form, and it is great that there are no preservatives or artificial flavors. I will buy this again.

Tastes pretty dang good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is pretty tasty. It's really not too chalky either. I would highly recommend.

Repeat buyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love getting my calcium via this liquid. Taste is good. Have tried all the berries and they are all good but at the moment strawberry is my favorite.

my daughter is taking it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

will reorder

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great...I take it twice a day (half a dose each time)...makes me feel like I'm taking care of my body.

Very very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic service. Keep the good work and thanks again.

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the natural flavour - it's not all sickly sweet (it makes me feel like I'm defeating the purpose of taking alkalizing minerals when they're too sweet)

1 2 3