SODIUM BENSOATE + VIT C CAUSES CANCER?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Why on earth would this manufacturer put a carcinogen in their vitamin B? and what is the source of the fructose? GMO corn? From the Wise Geek..... Safety Concerns When combined with ascorbic acid — also known as vitamin C or citric acid — the preservative converts to benzene, a carcinogen reported to cause leukemia, DNA damage, damage to mitochondria in cells, cell death and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Additional studies show that sodium benzoate mixed with certain artificial food coloring causes hyperactivity in children. Since many people consume soft drinks on a regular basis and the preservative is usually unnoticed in most diets, benzene levels may be very high for heavy soda drinkers.

Awesome!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've just recently started using this product and am very satisfied. I have more energy and it lasts throughout the day. It tastes great too which is a plus.

Like the liquid form

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So easy to take and tastes good. In the afternoon if I feel tired I will take another dropperful. Dr. Becker says there is no level of toxicity for B12. I like it with Vitol, Q10 each morning. Many nutritionists recommend abstaining one day in seven from supplements. I feel the absence of this on the day I allow my body to rest.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my Mom who is 77 for increased energy and she loves it!

Great values of B-12 and folic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good combination of B-12&Folic Acid. Great Price.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have found I need to take 3 to 4 ml to get any effect. It provides a nice boost of energy that lasts all day.

Easy & Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great way to take supplements in an easy & tasty liquid.

More Energetic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The most obvious result is that one feels more energetic and less tired after taking this product..

Delicious medicine!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting. Used as a supplement to assist for abnormal smear.

Nice Combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I needed B-12 & Folic acid because a medication (amantadine) depleats these 2 items./ Since I am using a feeding tube I can't attest to any taste but convience is my need.

1 2