Upped my D levels effectively

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After finally finding a doctor that tests D levels, I found I was drastically low. Taking this product over the past year has upped my levels to optimal. I find this product easy to use, pleasant tasting and it works.

SUNSHINE VITAMIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

THANK YOU iherb for your outstanding prizes & services. I never ever had a problem with any of my orders and I have been a customer for a few years now. Fast delivery, well packaged and very reasonable postal rates.5 stars for iherb! I can only rate this product with 5 stars b/c it really strengthen the immune system, alleviates depression and has many more health benefits.

Difficult to get only one drop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste is nice, but it is hard to control the number of drops you take.

mild taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

easy to get two three drops.

Disappointing dropper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have other vitamin D drop product, and I dislike the dropper in this. You just tilt the bottle and wait until the right amount of drops have dropped. Sometimes I get an extra one because I am not quick enough in tilting the bottle back. Your mileage might vary, but I am really precise in my dosage and therefore dislike a dropper that is difficult to control. The dosage of this product is right there for the dark and cold winter. It is naturally a lot easier to swallow a few drops than a handful of pills!

Product availability and incorrect product sent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product but when I ordered 2nd time, wrong product was sent, not impressed. Had to reorder, but wait again, and this time product was not available, so had to order something else. Not very happy. Is hard to refer family and friends when you can't get my order right. I should've got it free for the inconvenience.