Like it.

Posted by Reviewer1938636 on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's only 400 IU because vitamin D tends to make me hyper so I use a little at a time.

Aromatic

Posted by Reviewer1262683 on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No complaints yet

Extra energy but lanolin sourced D3 might a problem

Posted by 5138319231953740617 on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried various 1000 IU Vit D3 supplements late last (Australian) winter and early spring as blood test showed a slight deficiency. There was an initial energy boost but after a week or so each of the supplements started to exacerbate my headache problems. I tried capsules and tablets as couldn't work out if the problem was with the lanolin or the ingredients/fillers used in their manufacture. An early summer test then showed my D levels in a better range possibly due to increased sun exposure and/or eggs in the diet. With autumn approaching, I decided to give the Bluebonnet liquid a try as it was only a tiny 400 IU drop and the ingredients list looked purer than the supplements I tried last year. Again, an initial boost of energy but within a few days the headaches were more noticeable. I stopped using the liquid after just over a week as I’m now quite certain lanolin derived D3 is not for me. I tried the Bluebonnet liquid soon after learning that some of my headache and fatigue problems are due to coeliac disease (gluten intolerance), and not helped by varying degrees of intolerance to corn, soy, dairy and eggs. With autumn now underway, I might instead see how I go with a small, pure dose of cod liver oil; something I haven't used in quite a while. If that also turns out to be problematic then I just will add more fish to my diet and spend more time outside during the cooler months.