Help

Outstanding Product and Service !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for your continued service.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gives me an energy lift, unlike many other vitamins only one pill/day is needed, size is somewhat big but can be easily swallowed. The only con is the bright yellow /orange color of urine that can stain underwear a bit.

the whole order

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Each of the products or came together in a timely manner, and were exactly what I needed at the time of their arrival. You will be the one I order from next time also.

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product. Have been using for several years and love it. Feel very competent with this brand.

good multi vitamin (also with minerals)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that this pill has everything in it. You only have to take one a day, I like that as well. It has vitamins AND minerals. You can't go wrong with this one. I take the iron free one, because I take my iron separately. I want to control the dosage of my iron. This lets me do that. If I no longer have an iron deficiency, I will take the Bluebonnet Maxi One with iron.

Great multi.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Decent amount of vitamins in this one - much better than most multis, and its a quality brand without the bad stuff added.

Bluebonet Iron Free product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just started to take it, but so far I am very satisfied with it. It has all I need and no iron. In Europe where I live almost all multivitamins has some iron and the vitamin content is lower. I am glad I found this site.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are great vitamins and minerals. Only one tablet a day is needed, so it's very convenient.

Good product, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice to find a good multivitamin that is great for Seniors. Usually older women don't need extra iron, so this is perfect for me.

Bluebonnet Maxi One Iron Free Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I saved on this Bluebonnet brand of multi-vitamins. The one I usually got at the health food store was more expensive but it was a veggie cap as opposed to the tablet form that I got from iHerb. I have heard that the capsules desolve better/faster than the tablets, but I couldn't tell any difference. I may look over the iHerb website to see if I can find one I like that is a capsule. If not I probably will reorder this one.

1 2