Help

Self Proven Prostate Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As his wife, my husband started taking this particular product because the store where he normally bought his protate supplement was out. So as a fluke he bought a bottle Of Bluebonnet MPX Men's Prostate Formula to use only until his usual standby came in. What a difference! He couldn't believe that this one product actually made so much difference, improved the urine stream, etc. Now he won't consider using any another product. We are both very happy-and surprised-that iherb carries this product, as it is not available in most stores, only in certain parts of the US.

lower PSA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

With regular use over the last few years this product appears to be working great, my PSA numbers keep getting lower and lower even as I push sixty!

Great for prostate health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very effective formulation; I recommend it highly for prostate health, especially prostatitis.

High Quality and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is highly effective at decreasing symptoms of BPH. Prior to taking it I was up 2-3 times a night. Now I usually sleep through the night, occasionally getting up once.

So far, so good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just started using this product instead of the previous one that I was using and this one seems to work better. My stream is stronger and I can see the results. The price is good to. I recommend this product.

Bluebonnet Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the service we received, had our products in just a few days. We will be reordering when needed for sure!!

satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

satisfied

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used it for years and it works

Very good formulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good formulation

MPX 1000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's one of the best products available for prostate health! Thank you

1 2