After the doctors, minerals

Posted by Reviewer2695165 on Dec 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After going through chemo then suffering damage to my back from a fall, I was plagued by muscle spasms that were terrible. It was becoming impossible to deal with. I went to a specialist who wanted me on three muscle relaxers a day which would make me comotose. Instead, I decided to get the Bluebonnet Multiminerals. I had tried some others without much improvement. I was amazed. I rarely have any problem with the muscles after taking them for about three years now. Can't go a day without them without the spasms coming back. Thank you, Bluebonnet for an excellent product.

Good Choice

Posted by 5149810271169062731 on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Multi Minerals with Boron and NO iron is great for keeping your body healthy and strong. Skip the calcium and get a balanced profile of minerals with this.

More energy during the day, decrease in heart fluttering

Posted by Reviewer2334972 on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This multi supplement takes the place of a handful of pills. I have an occasional fluttering of the heart and when I take 2 multi-mineral tabs in the morning, the fluttering disappears. Very solid product. I have been using Multi Minerals for over a year - it is the one supplement I will not do without.

Great

Posted by 5674530231714567260 on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take about half the dose and do just fine. These are really a great vitamin that enhances the sense of balance and strength in my body. Must be taken with food.

bluebonnet

Posted by Reviewer2357124 on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love it..

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Multi Minerals, Plus Boron, Iron Free, 180 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer3069814 on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this product because the previous multimineral I purchased was too large a tablet to swallow easily. This one takes twice as much per serving but at least I am not in danger of needing the Heimlich maneuver. An excellant quality product.

No more leg cramps!

Posted by 4668927397729447296 on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I never write these reviews but there was one in here that was helpful to me when I was looking for a multi-mineral in hopes of helping my leg cramps-the kind that would wake me out of a sound sleep in a painful gasp. Well, first night of taking these was the last night of my cramps and that has been for nearly two months. I just came on here to reorder. Amazing.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3144102 on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that there is no IRON in this product. I have searched for a potent mineral supplement and all seem to have some iron in them or they don't have another mineral that I am looking for. Bluebonnet has put together the perfect product for a man. I have been taking these multi mineral caps for weeks now and do feel a difference. I will not go anywhere else for my mineral supplements.

Excellent product

Posted by 5001881945728055873 on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has the necessary minerals and without iron. It is easy to swallow

Must have

Posted by Reviewer3148232 on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has the best chelated minerals.

1 2