Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Received a sample packet of these and my daughter used them on her daughter who HAD digestive problems. She complained with a stomach ache nearly every day of her life; now 10 years old. After taking these, the stomach ache disappeared .. we have been buying them and using for her and ourselves ever since. Wouldn't recommend any but this brand because they have all the right enzymes to perfect digestion issues.

A great help with digestive problems!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Recently I read an article which suggested that an enzyme supplement before each meal might help correct digestive problems. I decided to give it a try as I have had digestive problems on and off for years. I was quite happily surprised to find that an enzyme before a meal was far more helpful than one after a meal and so I have taken one before each meal for about two months with great results.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has contributed so greatly to my digestive health, that I am almost off OTC drugs for GERD. Healthy eating also a must!

Works well for sensitive digestive System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife has a difficult time with many foods, and even those she can eat tend to not digest properly. She like that these are totally vegan.

Pretty good

Posted by Harpocrates on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Need to take them more often. So far, so good.

Not sure, but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After 3 weeks I'm not totally sure yet... but also don't fell it was great, or good. In fact, I think it gave me more bloating if that makes any sense to you.