Kosher vitamins .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This gives a very nice boost to my son who is a poor eater . We tried other brands but Bluebonnet is by far the best we have come accross

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Both of my boys love the flavour of this supplement and I particularly like this because they have not added copper to the formula. Both of my children have ASD and they have a tendency to have a poor zinc to copper ratio (zinc too low and copper high) so I try to avoid supplements that contain copper which can be easier said than done... I also like the natural flavours and ingredients in this. It's a wonderful product.

positive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

DS loves the gorillas

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the looks, the smell and the taste of these vitamins! Only problem is trying to keep it away from the little one... :)

Kids love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids absolutely love these vitamins and ask for them every morning. After spending hours reviewing products for purity, I came across these and am very happy with them. Will continue to purchase.

Kids love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins have a pretty good blend of ingredients from the right sources. We've been through several kinds at my house, and the kids like the taste of these the best, so they are happy to take them.

Not as tasty as I was hoping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I chose this brand and flavour because it contained such an excellent range of vitamins and minerals, specifically iron, and becuase it recieved such good reviews. However, it has not lived up to its flavour claims and my kids don't really like it at all. I'll keep looking for vegetarian gummy vitamins with iron for next time. The animal shapes are cute!