Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great natural product without any side effects, which reduced my LDL ('bad' cholesterol) by almost half in 6 weeks initially (from 4.8 to 2.5) . I have been using this product for a couple of years now, and my total cholesterol is stable at somewhere between 5 and 6, with a very healthy ratio (less than 2). My diet has always been healthy - mostly fruit and vegetables with fish - but my LDL measurement was creeping up, my doctor believes because of heritary factors (and menopause). My HDL ('good' cholesterol) was always good, and it has remained so. It is an inexpensive, natural product that contributes to my continuing in good heart health!

Instead of Statins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Read a review of this brand, said it is tested for purity. My husband is trying this in place of his statin drugs. We will do a 3 month trial & then get his cholesterol checked. Will try to update this review with his results then.

blood pressure, cholesterol issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

CHELATED CALCIUM USED WITH MEGA STRENGTH BETA SITOSTEROL BY SOURCE NATURALS, BLUEBONNET NUTRITIONS RED YEAST RICE, ARTICHOKE LEAF EXTRACT BY LIFE EXTENSIONS, AND FENUGREEK WERE THE COMBO I CAME UP WITH TO GIVE THE RESULTS FOR LOWERING CHOLESTEROL LEVELS. I AM NO DOCTOR BUT WHEN THE ARTERIES ARE CLEAR AND WATER IS REDUCED THE PRESSURE HAS A BETTER OPPORTUNITY TO REGULATE. THESE ARE MY CHOICES NOT TO BE INTENDED FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE

Red Yeast & cholesterol.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My practitioner thinks my good cholesterol is up and the bad down. Two caps x twice daily.

Cholesterol aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another excellent supplement from Bluebonnet....You have to look for brands that guarantee purity such as in their Red Yeast Rice product...Cheaply made supplements affect their potency which affect their dosages....I take 600 mg. twice a day as part of my cholesterol lowering regimen. ...Iherb has the best prices.....

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product by Bluebonnet for some time and think it is a great product/supplement. I ordered it from iHerb because I couldn't find it at my local source. I will use iHerb again for their service, prices and free shipping.

Mr

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product at very good price

has worked as part of my cholesterol lowering plan

Posted by lisachernow on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I prefer quality Red Yeast Rice over RX statins. These seem to be working well, according to my lab work.

Lowering Cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped lower my cholesterol significantly and what is interesting is that it was recommended by my cardiologist! Am very pleased with this product.

doctor reccomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended I take Red Yeast rice for elevated cholesterol along with niacin

1 2