Seems to be working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have just finished my first bottle of Bluebonnet Turmeric Root Extract and am feeling much better. I suffer from arthritis in most of my joints. The pain was getting worse and worse and I have been on diclofenac for years. A friend told me about this product and I decided that it wouldn't hurt to try it. About four weeks ago, I noticed that my joints weren't bothering me. They just quit hurting, expect when exercising hard. I believe it must be due to the turmeric, as I have done nothing else differently.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from frequent sinus infections, I noticed a sharp decrease in sinus problems when I am taking this product. Really like it.

Works Pretty Good at Reducing Arthritis Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In cobination with Bromelain need much less pain medication, got off pain pills, only need a pain patch now.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best turmeric supplement that I have ever taken. You don't need as much as with other brands.

Helps with Joint Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had used this product before when my diverticulitis flared up and I was able to get it under control with this and some other herbal products. I recently heard this was better for joint pain than glucosamine so I'm now taking it for that. All but one joint seems to have improved with turmeric.

Turmeric Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking this along with Perfusia will help with leg pain,try it you will be glad you did.

Use for M.S.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife has been taking 2000 mg. a day as an anti-inflammatory to regain some of her leg use from the effects of M.S.

supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bluebonnet supplements are great. I use a lot of them and have always found them to be very effective.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love this

Great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great price for a good supplement.

1 2