superb product !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these vitamins for about 9 years & really need the exceptional micro-nutrients in them. They make me feel good ! As long as they make them, I'll buy them.

best vitamin I have ever taken !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

evidently I need more micronutrients than most people. I have a high stress & energy level & need whats in these vitamins. One days dosage & I can feel the difference ! They are worth every penny.

Randall Loving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. the sales rep for this product gave me a demo and some samples when we were in physical theraby together

Good stuff !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These seem to have everything in them- thus a great product--HOWEVER They are a huge size- great for a horse pill, hard to swallow for a human.

These Multivitamins Work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these vitamins for years now. I haven't had the colds or flu that my family goes through. Great product.

The Best Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Check aroumd- these Vitamins have much more of everything one needs, and the nutrients are from natural not synthetic sources

I found the best vits for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying various multis (available to public and under $75) over the last few years and have found a great brand that within days. I could tell these were making a difference: my nails, cuticles, hair, energy and immune resistance have almost immediately improved. Also, I'm not as hungry.

energy that last through the dy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because of the antioxidents and the energy i feel duing the day.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really good product

Well worth it.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product that I've been taking now for 3 months. No after taste and no tasting it a second time around. But, what is better is the customer service and super quick shipping from iHerb!!

1 2