Help

It works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've read some people's review that this product doesn't work, but it did for me. I've never been a junk food eater, but I struggled losing weight. I've tried many other products and the results were disappointing. I've taking this product close to 3 months by now, and I lost a few pounds and my stomach is flatter. Of course I was thrilled! You can't expect the result just by taking it for a few days. Whatever you eat shows up 2 months later (if you ate tons of sweets during Christmas holidays, it takes up to 2 months for your body to show the outcome); this means you must take this Flavonoid Oil pills at least 2 months (same thing goes to all the other pills). You also need to watch your diet as well. Just because you take those pill, it doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want. It's called "supplement" that HELPS your diet.

Lost weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I wish I could attribute it to this product, but as so many people do, I have adjusted more than one thing in my life. I have lost over 25 pounds in the last year, and I take this product faithfully, so I am not about to quit now.

EXCELLENT Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few products I've found that actually really works like I was told it would....help me reduce fat aroundthe middle! No kidding, it works! And like I was told, it took about three months to see the effects of taking the product. keep carrying it please!

Licorice Flavonoid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

don't expect miracles, but it does help slowly remove that gut

I"ll give it 3 months.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

2 lbs gone so far. could just be that Im eating a little I mean a real little less than 1 month ago will see.

Great Licorice Flavonoid Oil!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

great belly fat burner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Women in their fifties and beyond, such as myself, tend to become larger around the waist and this product is a great help without any side effects.

A couple of months, so far so good, added to a lowcarb diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am down a pant size since early March. I've also added Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar (with the "Mother"), 2 tablespoons three times a day, and Source Natural's Alka-Balance.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me get back on track with my diet and exercise. I will keep using this right through to the summer~

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've only used the product for two weeks.