Great Product & was delivered on time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My cat has lymphoma & was diagnosed 2 1/2 years ago. He was give a prognosis that it would be fatal & he would have about 6 months to live. We went to a holistic/homeopathic vet & were given a variety of supplements, Ubiquinol being one of them. He is still with us & we continue to treat him with CQ10.

thanks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As usual, great product and service!--R. Fong

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great, thanks.

Bluebonnet Ubiquinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I react poorly, as a small percentage do, to COQ10 products and this one was no different. It is scientifically better than ubiquinone.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used this product long enough to determine how or if it is really beneficial.

ENERGY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can tell if I don't take my Ubiquinol, (If I don't eat enough breakfast I don't take it )I have way less energy

Energy booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product for 6 months with very good results. Went through breast cancer & 7 weeks of radiation treatments last year & needed something to regain my energy level, so pleased with the results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love them....

The fast CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read about this product in 'Women First' magazine. Being over 40 and sleepy all the time wasn't working when a business, school work, and a teen son need my full attention. Also, getting in shape and losing weight has been my goal and NOW I'm doing it ALL !

Great Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have read lots about this unique product. So far, so good. I'm feeling better after only 2 weeks. Will continue to but items from your company-thanks!!

1 2