Help

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ubiquinol is assimilated easier, for older people, because the body doesn't have to convert the regular CoQ10 ubiquinone to ubiquinol. This form is more potent so 25 mg is just the perfect dosage of ubiquinol for me.

Just the right dosage per capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most of the CoQ10 dosage out there are ridiculously large. This is just right for me to adjust the dosage for myself and is obviously small enough for my dog as well. Hope they don't decide to discontinue this product in the future.

exactly what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to give to my 20 pound dog that had been sick. In addition to the medicine she takes twice daily, I give her one Ubiquinol CoQ10 pill in the morning and one pill in the evening. Since she has been taking these, she seems to have more energy. I plan to continue her on these pills for ever. I also want to start taking a stronger dose of these myself as soon as I feel like I have the extra money. She needs them more than I do.

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought these capsules for my cats. This is the only pure 25 mg. Ubiquinol capsule that I could find in the market.

New to this brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this along with my red rice yeast for lowering of cholesterol. Haven't had my update blood test yet, but it was lower by taking the red rice yeast and another type of CoQ10. I took this because they said it was better for an older person. I look forward to seeing my results next time.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't feel any particular effect. Small capsules easy to swallow.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, but despite it coming in a lower dosage that my body prefers, I find the liquid form to be even more preferable. No knock on this product, though.

Prefer regular CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few brands of ubiquinol but for some reason i do better on good old ubiquinone.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

awesome

Ubiquinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate the cellular active CoQ10, Ubiquinol. This is a good product and again, well priced.

1 2