Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin A, 100 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

High quality; vitamin A protects our cells from the effects of many toxic chemicals, and it is a strong antioxidant that has been shown to help protect against certain cancers, especially prostate cancer, skin cancer, and lung cancer. Vitamin A is also known to boost the immune system, thereby strengthening our resistance to infections.

Retinyl palmitate - the best form of vitamin A

Posted by danarm on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have discovered through genome sequencing using 23andme that my body has a problem converting beta carotene into real vitamin A, also called retinyl. Taking this supplement has improved my vision from the first few pills I took - no more blurred vision! It also increases immunity. The dose of 10,000 IU is a high but quite safe dose. Don't forget to take vitamin D3 with it, otherwise vitamin A taken alone can weaken your bones and increase the risk of fractures. Other supplements which help with vision and eye health: DHA (at least 750 mg every day) and Idebenone (300-600 mg every day), vitamin E (mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols), bilberry and others

Relieves sore eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For years I suffered from sore, dry eyes (no redness or watering, just burning and scratchiness)and tried every type of eye drop I could find. Most actually made it worse, so I gave up. Then I read somewhere to try Vitamin A. Well, I did and it actually helps. Initially I took it every day, but now I find that 3-4 times a week works for me. If I run out or forget, my eyes get sore again after about 2-3 weeks without it.

Great Quality and Price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is important for most with hypothyroidism to take a good form of Vitamin A (not beta-carotene) as many are deficient and cannot convert well. I am satisfied with this product!

Great NATURAL vitamin A supplements.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my top vitamin A supplements. Synthetic forms of vitamin A are a big concern to me, so I prefer my vitamin A supplements to use a natural source like fish oil. This is a decent dosage that can be regulated easily based on your individual needs. I prefer a vitamin A and D combination with a higher dose (needed to clear up my adult acne), but for a lower dose this product is top notch.

Regular Buyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have used product for three + years. Product is consistent will continue to order. iHerb always ships a good product.

High Quality Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent vitamin in a hard to find form and this is a recommended brand for natural vitamins. I commend the seller for carrying this high quality line.

Better than a drug

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good to take one a day when taking a cold.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

accurate seller, fast delivery, thanks

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like Blue bonnet products, not sure how effective this is over others though...