The least added junk - hypoallergenic B2 - for NAD and FAD

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This seemed to be the most hypoallergenic B2 on iHerb, though I'd personally prefer a 50mg tablet (the 50mg Solgar B2 contains dicalcium phosphate/silica; the 100mg Natural Factors B2 contains soy/silica - neither are corn free). NAD and FAD - the reasons behind my taking B2. If you have problems with anything - 'asthma', CFS, MCS, salicylates, hormones, depression, tryptophan metabolism, folate metabolism - I highly recommend looking at the various roles of NAD/FAD enzymes. This B2 seems to be well utilised provided it's taken with co-factors. Otherwise (like any B2), it's pretty much straight down the toilet. I've also read that B2 is one of the few things where rate of absorption *does* increase the more you take. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

A mainstay of my anti-migraine therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a number of severe food allergies, so finding safe supplements is often challenging. Due to severe frequent migraines, my neurologist prescribed/suggested trying "vitamin therapy" using B2, CoQ10 and magnesium -- a combination studies have proven effective at the correct doses. I tried a couple other brands of B2 but had reactions to them. I then discovered Bluebonnet's B2, tried it, and have had no problems. I have been using it for a few years now and it is an effective and important part of my anti-migraine vitamin therapy. As with other Bluebonnet products the "free from" labeling and their GMP are very important to me.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Bluebonnet. It's helping to relieve my vision problems.

No silica, no flours, no sugars, just perfect

Posted by tigercho on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Highly reccomend it for anxiety, mouth sores or any ulcer! It helps for weak hair as well

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well but I would be more satisfied if there's no magnesium sterate in it. I'm not sure what to think about the filler.

Gelatin-free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this brand due to the fact that I wanted a gelatin-free high dose riboflavin.

Headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take 400 mg daily on doctors recommendation. Brand really matters I notice. This one works for me. 5 years and I won't be without it. I take it to prevent migraine headaches.

Not Received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't received this goods