The awful taste of this product is overwhelming!

Posted by NeaLovesiHerb on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I thought I couldn´t go wrong buying a protein/meal replacement product with vanilla taste. Boy, was I wrong! The taste is so horrendous I could not finish my meal, had to throw it away! How can it go so wrong, I have tried plenty of protein powders and meal replacement shakes, and each have been at least edible. This taste was absolutely not! I am very disappointed, and will not be daring to try other products from this range, because this was so disgusting. Very unfortunate.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey of Life, Vanilla Blast Flavor Whey Review

Posted by Reviewer1679712 on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the energy I received from taking the Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey of Life, Vanilla Blast Flavor whey powder which was better than regular milk or soy products and its organic and grass-fed.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1318347 on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good product,Good tasting

Excellent protein source which boosts immunity

Posted by danarm on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good tasting undenaturated whey protein which helped me boost my immunity. I take 3 packs every day. This is undenaturated whey protein + casein. Casein is especially healthy because it absorbs slowly and is not so insulinogenic. Very healthy!

Weird after taste

Posted by 4995098707151759559 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

tastes very sweet and has a weird after taste. Might take some getting used to. Chocolate one tastes slightly better.