Holy mother of whey!

Posted by 5321015520598813107 on Aug 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best out of all the Bluebonnet wheys! It has such a smooth taste that I can't taste any sweetners and it dissolves quickly. Goes well with water, low fat milk, or almond milk. Really helped me build lean muscle while losing some pounds. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a whey that is tasty, most whey per gram of serving per buck without tasting like chalk, and relatively affordable compared to high end whey. A must buy!

I'm a fan of Bluebonnet Whey.

Posted by 5086084480570769239 on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate that Bluebonnet Whey isn't too sweet. Other brands leave you with a sugary tasty in your mouth that I don't like. Other great brand of gluten-free and hormone-free whey protein is Thera's Whey.

Pure ingredients, tastes great

Posted by Reviewer3195643 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Whey protein isolate is the best protein and Bluebonnet's Natural Chocolate flavor goes down easily, whether making a shake in a blender, or just mixing with water in a shaker bottle. Reasonably priced as well. Sweetened naturally with stevia.

Cuts hunger!

Posted by Reviewer3154768 on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome product that was recommended to me because it would cut hunger. I use this as a weight loss product with a low carb diet. Whenever I feel hungry, I drink this mixed with water. In about 10 minutes I am no longer hungry and feel satisfied. Taste greats, too!

Recommended by my ARNP

Posted by 4715202783852134470 on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My ARNP suggested that I use this product to provide 20 grams of protein to my diet first thing in the morning. . It's a bit more expensive than the product that we were using but the additional nutritional count and delicious taste are definitely worth the few extra dollars, plus the serving size is smaller so it lasts longer! It blends well with Coconut water and tastes great that way. If I want something more substantial I will make a shake with a frozen banana, crushed ice, Coconut/Almond milk and a touch of vanilla and Cinnamon- yummy and filling.

Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Chocolate Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jun 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, like ovaltine.

Bluebonnet Whey Protein Isolate Natural Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1228042 on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, great mixability. Natural ingredients. No bloating. Just a little bit more expensive but well worth the price tag.

Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Chocalate

Posted by 5506010431916499415 on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent taste-can use with frozen fruit- love it

Good!

Posted by 5319761647282313553 on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good from every aspect!

Great product with no extra additives

Posted by Reviewer1005649 on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year. It taste great and mixes well. It has no sugars other than Stevia. I highly recommend it!

1 2 3 4