Perfect for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I saw this recommended on a forum I frequent and now I love it. It has some key qualities for me: No sweeteners Undenatured "Isolate" rather than "Concentrate" It smells wonderful and goes with blueberries and oatmeal perfectly.

Great, Clean Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the digestion, goes down clean and gives no gas or other unwanted discomfort. I also love the clean flavorless taste of the Original unflavored whey. Have gained and sustained great muscle growth using this post work out and the odd mornings or evenings.

Isolate with minimal ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do like this whey protein - an isolate with no added sweetners, hormones, or other stuff found in most products. Not sure about the "natural" vanilla flavor though. I prefer nothing added. However, it does add a nice taste. I add this to a morning drink that includes a superfood powder, Carlson's Lemon Flavored Fish Oil, and the whey.

Good Stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this product during and after my workout. It dissolves beautifully and has little taste. Sometimes I add a small bit of a flavored protein mix. What I like about this is the purity of the Whey Protein and the lack of additives.

Good to find unflavored

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice to find an unflavored product. Who needs flavored stuff with artificial sweeteners?

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Building healthy muscle. Immunoglobulins clearing candida.

Bluebonnet Whey Protein Isolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great quality natural taste protein (with subtle vanilla flavour) I dissolve it in low fat cold milk & it tastes like an ice-cream milkshake

A great protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pure, simple, without fillers. It tastes great in smoothies with fruit and a bit of yogurt, and makes me feel good.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Whey protein are the best

Best natural protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is really the best I have taken, compared to Vega(which was really sweet, and actually has a higher sodium content compared to this) and ON whey as well. The natural flavor is great because it is almost tasteless (abit like milk) so you can mix it with so many things. Only downside is...you have to see it as an investment in your health because it's price is on the high side