Perfect for me

Posted by Reviewer1203151 on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I saw this recommended on a forum I frequent and now I love it. It has some key qualities for me: No sweeteners Undenatured "Isolate" rather than "Concentrate" It smells wonderful and goes with blueberries and oatmeal perfectly.

Isolate with minimal ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do like this whey protein - an isolate with no added sweetners, hormones, or other stuff found in most products. Not sure about the "natural" vanilla flavor though. I prefer nothing added. However, it does add a nice taste. I add this to a morning drink that includes a superfood powder, Carlson's Lemon Flavored Fish Oil, and the whey.

A great protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pure, simple, without fillers. It tastes great in smoothies with fruit and a bit of yogurt, and makes me feel good.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2487344 on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Whey protein are the best

Bluebonnet Whey Protein Isolate

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great quality natural taste protein (with subtle vanilla flavour) I dissolve it in low fat cold milk & it tastes like an ice-cream milkshake

great!

Posted by 5423453918324314185 on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Building healthy muscle. Immunoglobulins clearing candida.

Great, Clean Protein

Posted by 4707465620935314041 on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the digestion, goes down clean and gives no gas or other unwanted discomfort. I also love the clean flavorless taste of the Original unflavored whey. Have gained and sustained great muscle growth using this post work out and the odd mornings or evenings.

Good to find unflavored

Posted by 5431103149564092747 on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice to find an unflavored product. Who needs flavored stuff with artificial sweeteners?

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Oct 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Light fluffy whey that smells great and tastes great. Best tasting one ive had. it could just be the fresheness. Great if its your only source of protein. it is not for me so i might be overkilling the protein right now sinc im not a body builder.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer3336134 on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm on the Belly Fat Cure (which I highly recommend) and this protein is awesome. Only 1 gram of carbs and zero sugars. Great for smoothies.