Vision Improvement

Posted by juniper on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I wanted more zeaxanthin in addition to lutein and this brand has true zeaxanthin unlike other brands that uses meso-zeaxanthin. After a few bottles, I can say that my eyes are less blurry compared to the old brand that I used the contains predominantly lutein.

Eye Health

Posted by Reviewer2003323 on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was suggested to me by my Ophthalmologist to start taking Zeaxanthin and Lutein because Macular Degeneration runs in my family. I take two of these softgels a day. Insurance does not pay for this because the treatment is only experimental. These work for me they will upset my stomach if I take two at a time. I like them fine.

Rating

Posted by Reviewer1725195 on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel my eyes slowly they're getting stronger

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have taken this about 2 weeks and feel some improvement in my dry eyes.

Macular Degeneration

Posted by Reviewer2443207 on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I gave it a high rating because it is the best price I've found, it is shipped extremely quickley, and this product along with my high potency multi-vitamin meets my requirement for macular degeneration

Exactly what I needed

Posted by Reviewer3144430 on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was exactly what I was looking for and you sold it at a fair and reasonable price.

Zeaxanthin + Lutein

Posted by Reviewer1505131 on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good value for money. Difficult to assess effectiveness.

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer2644874 on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took one bottle of this. I don't know if it did anything or not. I typically took 2 to 3 a day for the duration of the bottle but no noticeable effects.

Vision help

Posted by Reviewer1234305 on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

REgarding glaucoma or AMD, the benefits of this product would become noticeable only after a significant period of time, and ideally, via professional/medical testing of intraoccular pressure, etc. I assume there will be long-term benefits, but proof may be elusive.