Help

Great absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This form of Zinc seems to absorb better. By my AMA and Chinese doctors, I don't really need Zinc, but when I take it I don't catch grandchildren's or co-workers colds etc. iHerb packs things well too.

Good form of zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have to watch my intake of copper so it's nice to find a zinc supplement that doesn't contain copper. I wish it was in a slightly lower dosage, though.

Picolinate is the most absorbable form of zinc

Posted by vitality on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was taking a tablet from another brand but this one is so much more effective. Since taking it sores have been healing and hormones getting more balanced etc. Picolinate capsules are far better absorbed than the chelates or tablets. I'm taking two of these a day to treat a deficiency - my body is needing much larger amounts that usual due to long term illness (severe deficiency shown through tests). Be careful with this as excessive amounts (such as if there is no deficiency) can suppress the immune system or cause an imbalance with copper levels in your body. Zinc helps heal the gut and supports the nervous system. A standard amount to supplement with is 15-20mg/day, preferably of zinc picolinate (Thorne is good).

Excipient Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. I've been taking it with an excipient free P5P supplement for over a year now and my pyrolles are now normal.

good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good. but price is not reasonable.

Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

According to my Dr. it is the highest quality Zinc product on the market. No results yet but no issues either.

Good product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has the right amount of mg that I require.

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was taking zinc chelate 30mg before I switch to this product. I feel that this products is either better absorbed or that I really need 50mg daily. I feel better with this product and no longer feel like catching a cold.

veg friendly & cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

what more could you ask for? this is the best price i've ever found for these. period. quick shipping too!

tried both bluebonnet and now foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

for my zinc picolinate and bluebonnet was the winner. i divide the capsules in half so i'm taking 25 mg doses and have no problems taking multiple doses during the day. very agreeable with my stomach.

1 2