Help

Love it!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for removing makeup and cleaning face. At first i had a hard time getting all of my eyemakeup off. But if you place the wipe over closed eyes for a few seconds before you start to rub, it removes makeup easier. It also does not give me breakouts which is great!

Good products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend and I love Blum. We do a lot of backpacking and these are good when you feel dirty, but cant wash your face. Very good for plane, train, and bus travel.

清洁力强,温和,干净

Posted by nancy28 on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

这款卸妆湿巾比较温和,只需简单擦拭,就有强大的清洁力,适合油性皮肤。任何场所都能随时卸妆,方便快捷!

clean feeling

Posted by yflournoy on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice cleanser. I am allergic to fragrance, so it is hard for me to find something that doesn't bother my skin. This does the trick and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.

Gentle and does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gentle cleansing towels that don't make my face red or irritated and wipe away a lot of face makeup. Doesn't make skin feel dry. Good product

OK

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This removes make-up and cleans the skin, but it is a bit hard and takes som effort due to a low rate of moist in the towlettes. I won't buy again

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm disappointed with these towelettes. The scent is unpleasant and clings to my skin afterwards and leaves it feeling dry. I have to rinse thoroughly afterward before I moisturize, so at that point I mind as well have just used a regular cleanser. They do work well, but I won't be buying them again.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just get these towelettes,but they were already dry and useless. It's too low rate of moist in the towlettes. I won't buy again

Not happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not happy with this product. It doesn't clean my face enough, so I'm disappointed.

Doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Barely took off any of my eye make up. I just ended up washing my face with soap :(