Not My Favorite

Posted by 5178477689743040613 on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best part of these was the nice smell. They didn't do the job on my eye makeup and dried out the area around my eyes. I also had to rinse off after using them which I don't have to with other brands.

Thes wipes are the bees knees!!

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these wipes, no tight skin after removing make-up, no break-outs, removes mascara well. The ylang Ylang smell when fyou first use e wile is string but it soon fades, I like the smell but it takes a few times to get used to it! These wipes are toxic free , organic and all natural, what more could you ask for at the same price as a toxic cleansing wipe you get in the supermarket. Safe, natural and organic facial wipes are sooooo hard to find in Australia so I am very happy iherb stocks these. There is also a pink packet of Blum wipes that are for mature or dry skin and they are great too. I've used both, I tend to get the more moisturizing ones in winter. I will continue to re-order these.

Great for taking off makeup, mild scent.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like these, they are great for taking off makeup and super gentle. The scent is mild and unoffensive. My only caveat is that it is preserved with sodium benzoate, and I tend to like to avoid this preservative when possible. The "All Purpose" wipes that Blum also makes do not have this ingredient, so I actually prefer those.

Reek.

Posted by 4724576710253723500 on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These smell to strong and artificial for me. Gave them to someone who didnt mind that.

Not Wonderful

Posted by 5301433819561253083 on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not crazy on the smell and they most certainly are not gently on removing eye make up as you have to really rub and rub. I won't buy them again.

big disappointment

Posted by 4760284148714382328 on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

soft and wet but did not remove my make up at all

Blum Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2080002 on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love these as they are made with natural products and New Zealand has nothing like this,except for a natural baby wipe at 3 times the cost.Will buy again,will make great gifts also.

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

love this brand.

Posted by Reviewer1901990 on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

these wipes do their job and i love the natural ingriedients.

Great! I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer3046029 on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The small is not so nica, but I don't care as far as it removes the make-up and does not irritate my eyes. The skin is soft and not dry after using these towelettes.