Not My Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best part of these was the nice smell. They didn't do the job on my eye makeup and dried out the area around my eyes. I also had to rinse off after using them which I don't have to with other brands.

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleans very well and leaves skin fresh and clean

Thes wipes are the bees knees!!

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these wipes, no tight skin after removing make-up, no break-outs, removes mascara well. The ylang Ylang smell when fyou first use e wile is string but it soon fades, I like the smell but it takes a few times to get used to it! These wipes are toxic free , organic and all natural, what more could you ask for at the same price as a toxic cleansing wipe you get in the supermarket. Safe, natural and organic facial wipes are sooooo hard to find in Australia so I am very happy iherb stocks these. There is also a pink packet of Blum wipes that are for mature or dry skin and they are great too. I've used both, I tend to get the more moisturizing ones in winter. I will continue to re-order these.

Great for taking off makeup, mild scent.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like these, they are great for taking off makeup and super gentle. The scent is mild and unoffensive. My only caveat is that it is preserved with sodium benzoate, and I tend to like to avoid this preservative when possible. The "All Purpose" wipes that Blum also makes do not have this ingredient, so I actually prefer those.

Reek.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These smell to strong and artificial for me. Gave them to someone who didnt mind that.

big disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

soft and wet but did not remove my make up at all

Not Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not crazy on the smell and they most certainly are not gently on removing eye make up as you have to really rub and rub. I won't buy them again.

Make-Up Remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very gentle, it doesn't sting my eyes; have been using it for years!

Best One For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Only wipe that doesn't hurt my eyes. Has better ingredients than so-called organic facial wipes. Love it. My favorite of all the Blum wipes., lightest freshest smell and more gentle than the sensitive skin Blum wipes for my extremely sensitive skin.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Skin feels clean and supple after use!