Better than cosmetic brands

Posted by Reviewer1864624 on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am happy to have found a makeup remover that does not dry out my skin and that I know is also safe.

Wouldn't buy again

Posted by 5601983666182753467 on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't remove make up at all really and just smudges it. Makes skin sore from trying to rub make up off so hard, and I'm only a light user of make up.

GREAT CLENASING WIPES...

Posted by Reviewer2501591 on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

NOT GREASY, TAKE OFF SUNBLOCK WELL...RINSES OFF GREAT...THICK CLOTH...LEAVES SKIN SOFT!!!

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You still need a toner afterwards to wipe off the excess. It removes mineral makeup well and keeps skin moist. I prefer the one for combination skin but this does what it advertises and the towels remain nicely moist in the container till the end.

can't using something else..

Posted by Reviewer2617692 on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I literally tried so many cleansing wipes from drug store, this is the best! Very moisturizing, doing great on removing makeups and good deal on iHerb! Also, good ingredients too!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Removes all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.

清洁力强,不刺激

Posted by nancy28 on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

这款卸妆湿巾比较温和,只需简单擦拭,就有强大的清洁力,同时不用额外的二次清洁。任何场所都能随时卸妆,方便快捷!

Sensitive skin friendly

Posted by 4642550404708383005 on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely sensitive skin, like burning on contact with certain ingredients. Blum Naturals makeup wipes are perfect. No burning, no breakouts. I remove my makeup with these at night ans wash with cleanser in the morning. They don't remove 100% of makeup, but do a darn good job. The scent is light and fruity-floral. I want to try the other scents as well.

Remove makeup well, not anti-aging

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like these, they are great for taking off makeup and super gentle. The scent is mild and unoffensive. I don't notice any particular anti-aging benefits, but that is not to be expected from a simple wipe. My only caveat is that it is preserved with sodium benzoate, and I tend to like to avoid this preservative when possible.

Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer3073609 on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Neutrogena towelettes and wanted to switch over to a more natural product. I purchased these hoping they would work just as well. I don't wear much makeup, but do wear mascara. These towelettes were fine for your just wiping me face, but they did NOT remove mascara well at all ... and I wasn't wearing waterproof mascara either. I will not purchase these again.

1 2 3 4