Meh

Posted by Jennie on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the second product I've tried that's made by Blum (the other one was the eye/neck cream) and, just like with the other product, I don't like it. I have to soak my cotton pad and then let it sit on my eye for a while to get my makeup off. Even then, I have to rub a bit which isn't the best thing to do to the delicate eye area. I also got a bit in my eye tonight and even though my eyes aren't sensitive, it stung.

Fair at make-up removal, stings my eyes

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Never fails that I will get eye makeup remover in my eyes each night. This product stings mildly but removes makeup fairly well. I find that if I apply it to my lashes with a cotton round and wait a couple of seconds before wiping again, the mascara comes off much easier.

Not enough

Posted by samantagv on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Feels refreshing, smell is pleasant and doesn't sting in my eyes, but I wish it was better at removing mascara & eyeliner. I have to use 2 cotton pads for each eye and rub a bit, otherwise I don't feel clean after using it.

Doesn't work for me!

Posted by 4709518903309316335 on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product smells nice, not strong at all. HOWEVER, it did not remove my mascara AT ALL! And I don't even use waterproof mascara... Not ordering this one again... :-(

Kate Ireland

Posted by Reviewer2071996 on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Realy nice smell,removes eye make up perfectly and good for my sensitive eyes. My new favorite :)

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

removes make-up very good, don't irritate my delicate eyes, not sticky, delicate smell.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1801419 on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The scent is too strong for me.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1755196 on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Works well and I love knowing that my eyes are better for it :) I use a little Vitamin E oil to first smear off my eye makeup and then follow up with this product to clean up my eyes and I love the result :)

It's ok but it stings

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is water based, smells somewhat ditergent-y and it stings quite a bit. It is dead cheap so I might repurchuse. It removes everything quite easily. I haven't used it with waterproof mascara, but it removes both my eye primers fyrinnae-pixie epoxy and my urban decay primer potion perfectly, leaving no residue.

Algo limpia

Posted by 5505452417257605342 on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El envase es cómodo y la textura es líquida. El olor ligero. Pero sinceramente he de darme varias y varias pasadas para quitarme la máscara de pestañas y el eyeliner. Para maquillajes oscuros compraría otro producto, y el olor...puaj