Holy grail status

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this so much, it makes me more diligent with everything else in my skincare routine because this is my last step and I want to use this one. It's so affordable, if you're reading this you're considering it obviously so my advice- just try it. It's amazing. sept 2014- I've recently started using this over my whole face and neck.. a little goes a long way. I personally like the scent too.

Génial!

Posted by TesteuseNature on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Quand j'ai reçu ce produit, je m'attendais à tout sauf à ça: Contenance énorme (50 ml) - PRIX DÉRISOIRE - PACKAGING SUPER LUXE - Hydratation nickel - Odeur agréable - Fini satiné - Poches réduites - Compo parfaite - etc... Blûm ne se fiche pas de nous, on reçoit vraiment-là une crème de haute gamme!!

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A big bottle at such price for both eye & neck is definitely a good deal. I apply the cream on face too. Skin feel relaxed & skin tone look natural with its non-greasy texture. The smell is not so pleasant though.

I wonder if it was opened and used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

1. The front cover of the bottle is dirty. It seemed being placed outside for a long time 2. When I opened the bottle, the seal paper was sticked on the bottle cover instead of sealed in the bottle 3. No expiry date was found

Great product for the affordable price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You get a good amount of product for the low price! You only need a tiny amount for the whole eye area. The cream has a little weird smell, but it's not unpleasant, it's ok. It hydrates the undereyes and the neck very nicely through the night. Also great to use a few minuted before applying makeup. Absorbs completely and leaves a soft skin, doesn't feel oily or greasy. I will repurchase when I run out of it.

Perfect for neck!

Posted by WomRev on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It sinks into the skin rapidly and it leaves my neck moisturized and soft. I don't use it on my eye area because I don't need so greasy and heavy cream in this area!!

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's inexpensive and works like a basic cream. Nothing fancy here, but then again neither is the price. If you're looking for a basic skin cream this may work for your. It does have a baby powder-like scent, but that didn't bother me.

Good cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

That's a good deal - big bottle at such price for both eye & neck. Cream good moisture and nourish skin. It is possible also apply to face too. Not greasy texture, absorb pretty quickly.

Blum Naturals eye and neck cream

Posted by uppsala on Jul 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product since some of my friends recommended it, but I'm not that satisfied with it. It's true that the relation price and quality (and especially quantity) is rather good, but I'm not satisfied with the smell. It gives the eyes the proper care, but I couldn't stand the smell of it on my face. It's really strong and it's not pleaseant. I stopped using it on my face, I only used it for the neck and the cleavage.

bad scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells really bad and the quality isnt good either.. Wouldnt repurchase. Its also made in Israel..(turn off)

1 2 3