Génial!

Posted by TesteuseNature on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Quand j'ai reçu ce produit, je m'attendais à tout sauf à ça: Contenance énorme (50 ml) - PRIX DÉRISOIRE - PACKAGING SUPER LUXE - Hydratation nickel - Odeur agréable - Fini satiné - Poches réduites - Compo parfaite - etc... Blûm ne se fiche pas de nous, on reçoit vraiment-là une crème de haute gamme!!

Holy grail status

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this so much, it makes me more diligent with everything else in my skincare routine because this is my last step and I want to use this one. It's so affordable, if you're reading this you're considering it obviously so my advice- just try it. It's amazing. sept 2014- I've recently started using this over my whole face and neck.. a little goes a long way. I personally like the scent too.

Value for money

Posted by 4616224414669219475 on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A big bottle at such price for both eye & neck is definitely a good deal. I apply the cream on face too. Skin feel relaxed & skin tone look natural with its non-greasy texture. The smell is not so pleasant though.

Perfect for neck!

Posted by WomRev on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It sinks into the skin rapidly and it leaves my neck moisturized and soft. I don't use it on my eye area because I don't need so greasy and heavy cream in this area!!

Great product for the affordable price!

Posted by 5486537896676406740 on Nov 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You get a good amount of product for the low price! You only need a tiny amount for the whole eye area. The cream has a little weird smell, but it's not unpleasant, it's ok. It hydrates the undereyes and the neck very nicely through the night. Also great to use a few minuted before applying makeup. Absorbs completely and leaves a soft skin, doesn't feel oily or greasy. I will repurchase when I run out of it.

Does the job

Posted by 5159672971377271788 on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's inexpensive and works like a basic cream. Nothing fancy here, but then again neither is the price. If you're looking for a basic skin cream this may work for your. It does have a baby powder-like scent, but that didn't bother me.

Good cream!

Posted by 4974221949104013137 on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

That's a good deal - big bottle at such price for both eye & neck. Cream good moisture and nourish skin. It is possible also apply to face too. Not greasy texture, absorb pretty quickly.

Blum Naturals eye and neck cream

Posted by uppsala on Jul 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product since some of my friends recommended it, but I'm not that satisfied with it. It's true that the relation price and quality (and especially quantity) is rather good, but I'm not satisfied with the smell. It gives the eyes the proper care, but I couldn't stand the smell of it on my face. It's really strong and it's not pleaseant. I stopped using it on my face, I only used it for the neck and the cleavage.

Very good as an eye gelly cream!

Posted by 4776620925885067745 on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very lovely texture and quickly absorbed, gives like a lifting feel for under the eyes. Nice as a base for eyes makeup. For the neck if u have an oily skin just avoid to put it not to cause u acnes or so. But yes adorable eye cream!

kremas

Posted by 5172018076388639801 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

mama naudoja sake tinka,jos jautri oda.

1 2