Handy for purse

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These little pads are handy for keeping in your purse or during travel. I like the texture of the wipes and they do a nice job of freshening without any scent. No burning sensation either. They were a little drier than I would have liked so I only gave them a 3. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked - a natural composition practically without smell, very soft. Leave a pleasant feeling of freshness.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Work well with no irritation

Great and very portable.

Posted by Reviewer1389905 on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are a great buy and fit in my purse. I use them for everything.... hands, face, and down under.

Good

Posted by 5031184228162584558 on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fine wipes. I keep them in my cosmetic bag just in case.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2372345 on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's unscented. I wish they offered a larger pack.

Great for Sensitive Skin

Posted by Reviewer2745028 on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far, this is the best cleansing wipe I've tried. It's not irritating on my sensitive skin. Love how there's cranberry extract included too.

Perfecto.

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Funcionan bien pero me quedo con las de natracare, que son toallas más grandes y para los días de periodo me son más cómodas

GOOD

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Приятный свежий ненавязчивый аромат салфеток. Сделаны из довольно плотной мягкой ткани. Их размер вполне комфортно позволяет их использовать. Хорошо и деликатно очищают нежную зону. Брала в путешествие, небольшой размер упаковки, легко помещается в самый маленький кармашек моего рюкзака. Вообще люблю продукцию фирмы Blum Naturals. The pleasant aroma of fresh unobtrusive. Made of very thick soft cloth. Their size makes them quite comfortable to use. Well and gently cleanse the delicate area. She took a journey, a small package size, fits easily into the smallest pocket of my backpack. Generally, I like products firm Blum Naturals.

Good blums.