Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 16 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Handy for purse

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These little pads are handy for keeping in your purse or during travel. I like the texture of the wipes and they do a nice job of freshening without any scent. No burning sensation either. They were a little drier than I would have liked so I only gave them a 3. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Thanks for your feedback!

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked - a natural composition practically without smell, very soft. Leave a pleasant feeling of freshness.

Thanks for your feedback!

Very good!

Posted by lindafin on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A very good product - freshens without irritating scent. I also like the fact that it is made of natural ingredients only.

Thanks for your feedback!

Love these!

Posted by Linea-Organica on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good wipes. Soft and wet enough.Look at the ingredients list - just a few components. They are way better than regular wipes from the stores. Would buy again. Просто замечательные салфетки! По составу с ними и рядом не стояли всякие мери-кей-орифлейм-лактацид и прочие. Достаточно хорошо влажные. Запах некий у них имеется (не совсем fragrance free).

Thanks for your feedback!

Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product with reasonable price!

Thanks for your feedback!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fine wipes. I keep them in my cosmetic bag just in case.

Thanks for your feedback!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's unscented. I wish they offered a larger pack.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great for Sensitive Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far, this is the best cleansing wipe I've tried. It's not irritating on my sensitive skin. Love how there's cranberry extract included too.

Thanks for your feedback!

Perfecto.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Funcionan bien pero me quedo con las de natracare, que son toallas más grandes y para los días de periodo me son más cómodas

Thanks for your feedback!

GOOD

Posted by yashtuchka on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Приятный свежий ненавязчивый аромат салфеток. Сделаны из довольно плотной мягкой ткани. Их размер вполне комфортно позволяет их использовать. Хорошо и деликатно очищают нежную зону. Брала в путешествие, небольшой размер упаковки, легко помещается в самый маленький кармашек моего рюкзака. Вообще люблю продукцию фирмы Blum Naturals. The pleasant aroma of fresh unobtrusive. Made of very thick soft cloth. Their size makes them quite comfortable to use. Well and gently cleanse the delicate area. She took a journey, a small package size, fits easily into the smallest pocket of my backpack. Generally, I like products firm Blum Naturals.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 16 total

1 2