πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste sooo good, it doesn't have the after taste the kind of sugary or bitter as other protein bars, the texture is as any wafer biscuit, the sweetness is perfect, i give it 120/100

the best protien bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This brand is the best from all protien bars , its very tasty and not hard like other protien bars , I will keep buying this brand only

Like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like these a lot. They're different to most protein bars, which have a characteristic gummy texture. It was refreshing to get a crisp, wafer texture. However, I wish they didn't include fructose and sugar as ingredients, because the sugar content is a little too high. Also, the calorie count is not small at 200 calories per bar. I limit myself to one per day.

Great taste and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm loving these! Very rich nutty flavor and taste-like-real wafers, it's hard to believe you eat smth you won't be feeling guilty for. In hot weather I suggest you refrigerate them before opening.

Doesn't get any better than this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for that in between snack

It’s Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and delicious

Protein Energy Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this bar

The best ever, for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ok, so, I ordered this protein bar after reading the reviews and honestly I wasn't expecting much as people's taste bud varies. This is way more delicious than what I expected! I had some yucky protein bar before and I was almost turned off protein bar for good. I'm glad I gave this a try!!!! No regrets at all and I am certain this will be in my repeat order!

πŸ˜‹ yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best ....

My fav afternoon snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are so light and crispy, like a chocolate wafer. I have one every afternoon at work. Perfect snack. Delivery time to Australia was much faster than expected with the regular shipping! Will for sure be ordering more from here in the future.

1 2