Excellent Bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find anything other than white bread in my small town in Korea, but with this mix, it's easy for me to get healthy and delicious bread hot from the oven. Just add water (the yeast is included in the pack) and a little oil, and knead it good (per directions). I'm not much of a baker, but with this product you'd never know.

10 grain bread mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this mix a couple of days ago and added an small handful of barley, wheat berries, crushed flax seed and it was delicious.

Delicious, easy to bake bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This bread is nutritious and delicious, It's so easy to make in the bread machine. It comes out perfect and is good for sandwiches as well as toast. The only problem is it is so good the loaf doesn't last long. I bought a case of 12 and is soon as that case is gone I will buy another.

Makes a great loaf of bread.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Made a great loaf of bread.

Good bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Living in Japan, I haven't yet been able to find a multi grain bread, so this has been a great find on iHerb. I dump all the ingredients into my kitchen aid and mix. Then just let it rise per directions and bake in the oven. Because the dough is still pretty damp, I'll add about 1/2c. quick oats, a few tablespoons of ground flax seed, and a few tablespoons of white flour. Today, I added about 3 tablespoons of honey as well and it turned out great. It gave it a slight sweet flavor which I really enjoyed.

great bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

one of the better mixes, loved it

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The flour has a slight grainy scent, but in the end the cooked bread taste and smells good.

Love it

Posted by cherylphchan on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great bread mix for bread machine.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

❤️

Bread !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in a variety of ways ,sometimes I just make the bread as a mix , other times I add a cup of the mix to the bread I am making from scratch . However you use it, you will be sure of good and delicious results .

1 2 3