Love this one

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is perfect cereal. I cook it with water and add some agave nectar or maple souse and some fruits. Very good taste. Easy to cook. I will recommend this one to everyone who likes cereal for breakfast. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

the best

Posted by Reviewer1586599 on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

super great.

Great Cereal!!

Posted by Reviewer3355960 on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this cereal alot, and its very healthy. I suggest using 1/3 cup of cereal, add 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed, around 1 1/3 cup water and sugar (I use Splenda) to taste. Microwave for 3 minutes and its done. For added taste and nutrition, I throw in some frozen blueberries at the end. The frozen blueberries also cool down the cereal enough to eat right away. This cereal also works great in bread recipes that call for a 10 grain mix.

A Whole Grain Breakfast In 10 Minutes

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I add 10 Grain Cereal to my oats each morning. I like the variety and texture it provides. The whole grain is more nutritious than highly processed cereals from the box.

Great product

Posted by 4696079228108589511 on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the 10 grain cereal mix

10 grain hot cereal

Posted by 5469757764780655311 on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I first came across this cereal in a local grocery store and they now do not carry it. I was happy to find it on your web site. Its a great cereal that reminds of a hot cereal my mom used to make for me. I will continue to buy this cereal as long as you carry it. Thankyou for bringing back childhood memories

Great texture and flavor

Posted by 5401463127129377214 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My wife usually has old fashioned oat meal fixed in the microwave every morning but I talked her into letting me fix my 10 grain mix hot cereal for both of us. Since we are both concerned with excessive sodium levels in our food I cut the salt level specified in instructions to 50% of what was called for. She said it still tasted "too salty" for her and I somewhat agreed. Next time I will leave out added salt completely while cooking on stove and add some for my serving if needed. We added a little honey and milk and it was very good and satisfying. I was surprised how tasty it is and love idea of starting off the day eating healthy.

VERY HAPPY THANK YOU

Posted by 5708230159855086750 on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I want to say that I am delighted with iHerb's swiftness in getting my order out to me - as I am an International customer - this is not often the case. I love the product - I am enjoying it for breakfast - PLUS for my baking as well. I will definitely order again. Thank you very much iherb.

delicious

Posted by xicyhandsx on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i fell for this cereal. it has a really great texture.)

Flavorful, Takes while to Cook

Posted by Reviewer1232563 on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is NOT gluten-free cereal. Takes a good ten minutes to fully cook. Has wheat, corn and brown rice as part of the grains. Thickens up after cooking. 6 grams of protein per serving. Great with soymilk.

1 2 3 4