Love this one

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is perfect cereal. I cook it with water and add some agave nectar or maple souse and some fruits. Very good taste. Easy to cook. I will recommend this one to everyone who likes cereal for breakfast. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

super great.

Great Cereal!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this cereal alot, and its very healthy. I suggest using 1/3 cup of cereal, add 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed, around 1 1/3 cup water and sugar (I use Splenda) to taste. Microwave for 3 minutes and its done. For added taste and nutrition, I throw in some frozen blueberries at the end. The frozen blueberries also cool down the cereal enough to eat right away. This cereal also works great in bread recipes that call for a 10 grain mix.

A Whole Grain Breakfast In 10 Minutes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I add 10 Grain Cereal to my oats each morning. I like the variety and texture it provides. The whole grain is more nutritious than highly processed cereals from the box.

Excellent for bread-making...not so much as a hot cereal...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to use in homemade wheat bread. The cereal gave my bread a wonderful, hearty flavor! However, as a hot cereal, it smells like horsefood and isn't too tasty...I suppose that's to be expected from a 10 grain hot cereal and as I've never tasted any other multi-grain cereal, I really can't judge...Personally, I wouldn't eat this for breakfast, but I will most definitely be using it anytime I need to make wheat bread!

Interesting blend of grains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this particular blend of grains works better for me without the usual oatmeal sweeteners. I like it with butter just fine because to me it is almost like grits. If I ate cheese, I believe it would be even more tasty.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the 10 grain cereal mix

10 grain hot cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I first came across this cereal in a local grocery store and they now do not carry it. I was happy to find it on your web site. Its a great cereal that reminds of a hot cereal my mom used to make for me. I will continue to buy this cereal as long as you carry it. Thankyou for bringing back childhood memories

Great texture and flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My wife usually has old fashioned oat meal fixed in the microwave every morning but I talked her into letting me fix my 10 grain mix hot cereal for both of us. Since we are both concerned with excessive sodium levels in our food I cut the salt level specified in instructions to 50% of what was called for. She said it still tasted "too salty" for her and I somewhat agreed. Next time I will leave out added salt completely while cooking on stove and add some for my serving if needed. We added a little honey and milk and it was very good and satisfying. I was surprised how tasty it is and love idea of starting off the day eating healthy.

VERY HAPPY THANK YOU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I want to say that I am delighted with iHerb's swiftness in getting my order out to me - as I am an International customer - this is not often the case. I love the product - I am enjoying it for breakfast - PLUS for my baking as well. I will definitely order again. Thank you very much iherb.