FABULOUS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This makes some of the best bread! I'm a bread baker, and this flour is a lot less coarse than other whole wheat flours I've used. Love it. I'll definitely be making my flour orders here often.

Hope It Will Come Back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality and great price. Please bring it back! Please please please

Shipped to Korea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Had this shipped to me in Korea to make whole wheat pizza dough and baked goods. Top quality!

Outstanding Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

wonderful for baking bread. This flour compliments unbleached white flours when baking bread and also stands alone well for a full bodied whole wheat recipe. Bakes up nice and rises well.

I like this a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If only they could have this back...

Bring Back

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best product you sell, please bring it back or offer something similar

Excellent baking flour.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This flour is made from red wheat berries, which supposedly have a higher protein content vis-a-vis white wheat berries. It is also stone-ground rather than machine processed, which means that it is purported to have higher nutritional value. What makes this wheat flour great, though, is that it makes a smooth crumb that is perfect in whole grain bread baking and easy to knead as well. Delicious!

Great Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use this to make bread, wraps and basically replacing my white flour wherever I can. Whole Wheat is just much more healthy diet option and this one has fine grounded flour, you will not find chuncks in it and the texture is very smooth compare to others that I have tried before from my local organic store. Will keep buying this one!

Mehmed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For many years,I make handmade bread before I took the Walmart of the same company,but sometimes do not have the will to go and now I started online,Thanks for fast shipping.Hey guy's I'll give you a tips for yeats.In the place you have shops that hold people from Ukraine,Russia,Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina have at 500 grams (17.6 oz)yeats for 6 dollars.At Walmart and other stores pay 4 oz 4.50 dollars.

the best flour ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful for breads. I use this fliur every day to make my daily bread and it's perfect! It makes delicious bread with a lot of flavor. It's very fine and fresh. I love it. I've already bought 3 packets and I will keep ordering it

1 2 3 4