GREAT FOR THE SKIN

Posted by Miawchi on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use these beans to exfoliate and wash my skin ! A famous Japanese home remedy for the skincare routine. Just grind them, add some water and voila ! Use as a scrub . If my review was helpful please click on YES

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Made a bean soup with these and they are delcious.

For your health

Posted by Reviewer1530430 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I saw a guy rave about the benefits of adzuki beans on Dr. Oz and bought these. They are very much like black beans and taste great. Interestingly, I believe they don't have as much gas bubbles after they sit like other beans do.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1955707 on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product and tasty too.

Love them but....

Posted by 5412595444308668026 on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these beans. I used them to make a sweet bean paste for making mochi. And here is the but in the review. You may think the beans need salt or other seasoning when cooking but they don't. When cooking these beans, soak them overnight to soften the outer coating. Drain the beans and then add water equaling about four times the amount of beans to ensure the water doesn't boil away completely. Boil the beans for about 60-90 minutes (I used a rice cooker for better temperature control). And the most important thing to remember is to add absolutely nothing to the beans and water during this time period. If you do, the beans will almost never get soft. Save the seasoning for after the beans are completely cooked. I made this mistake and ended up sending a query to iHerb thinking it was old beans. I hope this info comes in handy for anyone wanting to try these delicious beans.