Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1802492 on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. My husband can't have eggs but loves baked goods and it's been challenging trying to find the right egg replacer so I can make cookies, etc. I have tried other egg replacers but this is by far the best. I've made cookies and cakes and everything comes out great. You do have to bake everything a little bit longer than the directions state, but everything comes out moist and delicious! Definitely worth the extra couple of dollars!

Innesah, London, England , UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

First time trying this product, and it worked. I made some tasty cupcakes and a celebration light sponge with fresh fruits and Grand Marner for a friends birthday , you could not tell no eggs, will re-order and recommend this product.

K Westerfield

Posted by Reviewer2658641 on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am on a VERY restricted diet and the Egg Replacer made it bearable! Easy to work with.

Yeah! Found it!

Posted by Reviewer1790050 on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really works. So far only tried in a brownie and cake recipes. Don't know if I'd use it to make curds or custards. IHerbs shipping is a godsend. Bob's wants $10 just for s&h. Will definitely recommend this. Only hope is that IHerb will have more variety for Bob's.

Great Product and Fast Shipping!

Posted by 5329721904443307028 on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I went eggless a few months ago, which is a bummer because I do bake a lot. After reading many positive reviews for Bob's All Natural Egg Replacer, I decided to give it a shot. I made cornbread the first time using the egg replacer, but I thought they were a little dry. So I added a little more water (about 3 tbsp. more)and everything else I have baked with it has turned out perfect! I cannot taste the egg replacer as I saw one review mentioned. But I do think you really need to follow directions. Mix the powder with water as directed and let it sit before using. I would definitely buy this again. I only wish it came in smaller packages as this makes a heck of a lot of eggs, but it has a short shelf life. I might seal some and put it in the freezer to see if it will keep. Product arrived incredibly quickly and I was very happy overall with the order.

Great alternative to allergic people

Posted by Reviewer1012546 on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good!!!

Good Egg Replacer

Posted by Reviewer2402278 on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This egg replacer works great for baking. For someone with egg allergies this is a miracle find. Recommend.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2414714 on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe how good this stuff is. I made up a batch to add to some of my cooking and before putting it into the mix I was licking my fingers like it was cookie dough!

Egg Replacer

Posted by Reviewer2291278 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good for my baking needs

Super Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2154042 on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great to have on hand, so many "eggs" can be made from this bag. I cannot taste a difference in my banana bread or my falafels that I made with this - awesome!

1 2 3