Very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is excellent quality for excellent price. I will buy it again, cause I like tapioca very much and this one is premium.

May have found the remedy to stickiness!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I got ready to try this tapioca, I didn't want to wait and soak the pearls in water for 30 minutes, according to the recipe on the bag; so I made the tapioca in a double boiler. (I figured the pearls got to soak some while waiting for the water to boil.) The recipe yield is 3 1/2 cups, however, my 1-quart double boiler was almost overflowing. I detected no stickiness or gumminess; so maybe pre-soaking contributes to that. Consistency and flavor were great.

Small Pearl Tapioca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I cook this for a therputic diet for my German Shepherd. Locating basic non-pudding preparation directions was difficult- even from Bob's Red Mill. However, after mastering preparation, product is consistently high quality and our dog is thriving!

Great recipe on back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am still using the last of my old package of medium pearls, so I can't totally review the small pearls. However, I really appreciated the recipe on the back of the new package -- much more user-friendly than the recipe in my cookbook. And now the same amount of pearls make a larger batch of pudding! More pudding to enjoy and a little less sugar! Love it!!!

Delicious Dessert

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The small pearl tapioca makes the most delicious dessert (we follow the directions on the package). I have yet to use it in other dishes but will soon as I've seen recipes for various stews that call for tapioca.

whole

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

fast delivery, excellent price, very good fast cooking and flavorfull, used a simple microwave recipe for tapioca pudding that made an excellent desert.

Wonderful Tapioca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bob's Red Mill, All Natural Small Pearl Tapioca was delicious. Just what I was looking for and I received it quickly. Thank you. NG in Missouri

Tapioca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Order arrived with the speed of light, and the product was of high quality.

great for adding to various snack recipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is the first time I try this product, vary satisfied- soft, delicious.