Small Pearl Tapioca

Posted by Reviewer1029110 on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I cook this for a therputic diet for my German Shepherd. Locating basic non-pudding preparation directions was difficult- even from Bob's Red Mill. However, after mastering preparation, product is consistently high quality and our dog is thriving!

Very happy

Posted by 5035518640760166999 on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is excellent quality for excellent price. I will buy it again, cause I like tapioca very much and this one is premium.

Wonderful Tapioca

Posted by Reviewer2331329 on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bob's Red Mill, All Natural Small Pearl Tapioca was delicious. Just what I was looking for and I received it quickly. Thank you. NG in Missouri

Posted by Reviewer2992659 on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Order arrived with the speed of light, and the product was of high quality.

whole

Posted by Reviewer2281692 on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good

sam32832@gmail.com

Posted by Reviewer2489721 on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

fast delivery, excellent price, very good fast cooking and flavorfull, used a simple microwave recipe for tapioca pudding that made an excellent desert.

Delicious Dessert

Posted by 4912493686810079760 on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The small pearl tapioca makes the most delicious dessert (we follow the directions on the package). I have yet to use it in other dishes but will soon as I've seen recipes for various stews that call for tapioca.

Great recipe on back

Posted by 5669925115604273592 on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am still using the last of my old package of medium pearls, so I can't totally review the small pearls. However, I really appreciated the recipe on the back of the new package -- much more user-friendly than the recipe in my cookbook. And now the same amount of pearls make a larger batch of pudding! More pudding to enjoy and a little less sugar! Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2473697 on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really good tapioca and a really good price! Thanks iHerb for putting a product on your shelf that tastes good for a good price.

Posted by Reviewer1227004 on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for shipping my order promply. I did cook a pudding once--I don't like instant puddings which is just about all one can buy in a store now-a-days. I am happy to have real tapioca that makes good pudding. Merry Christmas and a prosperous and happy New Year. Sincerely, Eleanor

1 2 3 4