FANTASTIC!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ate the hole bag in one night... I don`t know if it`s good or bad, but it shore tasted amazing <3

Not the best

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This granula is not the best from Bob's Red Mill. This one is quite hard to bite. It is taste mostly apple. I haven't found trace of blueberry. That is why this one got only 4 starts in rate. Will i buy it again? May be if there will be nothing else available. This one is much healthier then those which are in shops. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Great foundation for trail mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love using the various Bob's Red Mill granolas as that foundation for my trail mix. I add dried fruits and various nuts and seeds. A better snack for my family then chips. The kids and their friends can't get enough.

Healthy and crunchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, crunchy, not too sweet and quite sustential. nough fiber for proper bowel movements. Will definetely purchase again.

Good any time of day!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for you snack that actually tastes good!! Wonderful to snack on instead of reaching for cookies or chips. Add milk for a delicious bowl of cereal - also softens it up a little bit, especially those harder clusters - delicious!!

crunchy and filling but no real blueberry in there

Posted by rosanjin on Oct 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's on the crunchier side, meaning it's kind of hard. But it's a personal preference and I don't want my granola going soggy as soon as it hits milk or yogurt so this is fine. Disappointing to say, no real blueberry in there in any form, freeze dried or just dried. They have blueberry flavoring at the end of the ingredient list. I supplement the lack of fruitiness with dumping chips of freeze dried fruits. Bag does not come with ziplock features.

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it because it is a bit too sweet for my liking. Does not taste good and the granola is not crispy enough.

Another Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bob's products are great and well worth the money!

Really Yummy

Posted by tarthip on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This granola is really yummy . I love eating it as a cereal with milk, mixed in my yogurt. The price is reasonable for the quality and quantity and the nutritional value is good.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have not found a Bob's product I don't like!

1 2 3