Great soup ingredient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, and has a very firm texture.

wholesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely most nutritious barley one can consume. No need to damage the fiber by removing the hull as this one is naturally hull-less.Whole grain at its best! My wife and I find this product very tasty. This is the only barley we eat now.

Don't forget to soak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Barley risoto is very good for this one.

Great brand

Posted by DeanaS on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a quality product. I would prefer organic but can't find it.

review of Bob's Red Mill Hull-Less barley

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A superior product that is complete wholesome grain. Have used so far in high fiber vegetable soups, and will try later with tomato sauce in place of rice for Spanish rice. Takes longer to cook, but worth the wait. Iherb's delivery service was outstanding, making my whole experience satisfying. I have re-ordered from these fine folks! RBMc

Great quality and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use these in my daily fresh (raw) grain muesli.

Beef and Barley Soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the recipe is on the back and it is great. We like to mix barley and oats for a breakfast treat.

not yet tried

Posted by mingyu on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not yet tried

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The suggested cooking method of using 3 1/2 parts water to 1 part grain seems too high, so I reduced the liquid to 2 1/2 parts and it turned out fine. Next time I would use 2 parts only for a firmer bite. Compared to hulled barley, this one cooks up creamier and less chewy. Good for making risotto.

SCRUMPTIOUS!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Scrumptiously firm texture I really like to use these in my salad. In Japan pearl barley is more common and hull-less is very expensive and rare so when I found this product in iHerb I ordered three bags at once! Hull-less barley contains much more fiber than pearl barley. I defintely purchase it again.

1 2