Nice and Plump. Overall Good Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice, plump large black currants. Very sweet.

One of my favorites

Posted by lillanne on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Besides Bluberry this is the one I like most.

Keith's thoughts!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you have a sweet tooth and you don't want to eat pure sugar all the time in order to get your fix, then these black currants are just the answer for you. Just pop a small amount in your mouth and I promise it will answer the most intense craving you have,and best of all you won't fell guilty afterwards.

not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

to think all I wanted was raisins from black grapes, instead I received a wet mush. 3 stars for the nutritional value, but won't be buying again. I hope this is helpful.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these. I eat them by ham the handful or add them to cereal or baking. Will definitely order them again.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tasty and very good

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and nutrition. I eat it because I was told that it may prevent glaucoma.

Kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has a sprinkle of these on her cereal every morning. We can't live without them!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I originally just ordered these because I didn't know what black currants were. I use them in bread now, instead of raisins, it just tastes much better to me and they're smaller than raisins so they wind up more evenly distributed, making every bite more delicious.

Delicious, soft and sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tiny raisins are ideal for baking--scones, cookies, Welsh cakes, cakes, poundcakes, everything you can think of may benefit from this tasty little dudes. Sweet, with a hint of tart, they pair incredibly well with a lot of flavours, and they are soft enough to eat by the handful. Delicious!

1 2