Simple love

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I simply love chia seeds! They're good for me, contain omega and fiber. They're so small and versitile that I can put them in everything! I use them when I bake bread, crackers and granola bars for some extra fiber and energy. I always put ts in my morning smoothie or morning oatmeal. If you have problems with you digestion, try soaking a tbs of these in some water or apple juice for a few hours, and drink it all a few hours before you go to bed. Your body will send you its regards the next morning.

Good Chia

Posted by Reviewer1408147 on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have been using Chia for some time now and thought we would try Bob's Red Mill as we use a few of their other items. It is cheaper than other brands that we us and to quality is Bob's standard, excellent.

lemmik

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

kõige odavamad tšiiaseemned. hea kraam.

Great value!

Posted by EirikCor on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great value, god product. When i bake bread with these, i have them in water to make gel/binder (if you dont soak them a bit in water, they may taste a bit more than NOWs White Chia Seed)

seeds

Posted by sveta-goryun on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good quality

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps curb appetite.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Corny, I know, but this product makes me think of those ridiculous chia pet commercials. The product itself is high quality, as I have come to expect from Bob's Red Mill. The seeds were fresh and lasted several months in my refrigeration. With all of Chia's health benefits, from it's Omega 3 profile, to fiber, to vitamins, it is truly one of the powerhouse superfoods available today. I would order this product again and enjoy in smoothies or oatmeal.

Chia sin mas

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta esta marca, tiene una muy amplia gama de productos buenisimos y la chia esta entre ellos. La recomiendo, a suiza el pedido nos llego en 2 semanas.

A staple in our daily diet

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Two tablespoonfuls taken with the main meal of the day keeps you from getting constipated, lowers LDL "bad" cholesterol and, if taken regularly over many seasons will guard against colon cancer. The Omega-3 content is remarkable.

cost effective