So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So tasty and healthy too.

Hooray Cornbread!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love cornbread, and this one is great. It is very dense and coarse, so I sometimes enjoy as is or sometimes mix with a muffin mix to make it lighter and cakier. It is nice to have the option where it comes heavy and you can lighten it if you wish. It has three pans of cornbread per bag, so it is a great deal. Everytime I shop on iherb, I order three bags of this. It is awesome.

Better than the little blue boxes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did something wrong the first time but even so it TASTED great. I will try it again and follow the instructions closer.

Love cornbread?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this.

Easy and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product makes making corn bread quick and easy. I make mini muffin loaves and store them in an air tight container for a couple of weeks and they are still nice. Corn bread its self has a nice lingering flavor and is crumbly in texture. Hope this helped.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cornbread was wonderful! Added a bit of corn and some jalapeno peppers to the mix and a little butter on top- Yummy!

Not tasty at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I followed the package directions exactly, but the bread was dry & bland. I'm not willing to buy another package just to see if I can add enough extra ingredients to make it palatable. It's easier just to go back to making cornbread from scratch.

I don't know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't taste like the cornbread I'm used to... pretty bland. Must mean its healthy though.

Dry and plain cornbread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I followed the recipe stated at the back of the packaging and the corn bread turned out to be dry and plain-tasting. A total waste of money! If I want to make cornbread in the future, I'll just make it from scratch and not use this premix.