US

4.5
Based on 1,241 Ratings
Posted on Aug 31, 2022
14,143

This egg replacer is top-notch! It's easy to use and yields great results. I've used it to make cakes and cookies, and even add it to scrambled tofu. It's a fantastic product that I highly recommend. It works great in all of my recipes and I don't have to worry about using eggs anymore.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

It’s great to be able to have this many egg replacements in powdered form given the cost of eggs nowadays. Putting three into a baking mix this powder taste just like you would’ve use eggs in the end product . It’s great to keep in the pantry along with your other baking products.

MalenaV
Posted on Apr 3, 2022
1,699

I have been using this egg replacer with cakes for a long time. It does the same job as eggs without leaving an unpleasant smell in the cakes. It is my favorite egg replacer! ♥️

8a70c9b5-0ce4-466d-9c5b-8a68952aaff6
0207037f-bb8c-4e01-8d7e-9d31feadad5b
Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Was not expecting this to work as beautifully as it did! I used oat milk instead of water and it worked just as well. Taste is pretty solid, too! Just in fyi, if you’re using this as a batter like I did be cautious of the heat level you’re using. It cooks extremely fast when using high heat!

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

As a vegan this quality product is a staple in my kitchen. I use it as an ingredient to replace an egg in my baking. It has no strange taste and only benefits me because I can bake most recipes. The serving size is correct. I frequent by this product and will continue because I can’t imagine using an egg.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I purchased this form of powdered eggs to have on hand when I'm not able to obtain the organic brown eggs I usually purchase locally. As with all of Bob's high quality products, I have no doubt this product meets Bob's Red Mill level of high quality for both purity and perfection!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is very high quality and single ingredient. No fillers. The package seals very well. Good size and easy to use in many recipes. Many servings in just one bag. Packaged well and did not spill in the box during shipping. I will be reordering this and other staples from here.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I am on a keto diet and I love the Red Mill brand as the ingredients are good, taste pretty good too, the package size is big so it will last for quite a while. I use it in a lot of my cooking recipes and I recommend it. Overall the quality is good.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It’s great to find a great replacement for egg Of course it’s not the same but the cakes is coming out good, so much better then any other ingredients that we put instead the egg It’s good to have that at home when a vegan or allergies friends come over.