Chewy Oats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great medium between steel cut oats which take forever to cook, and far away from the gloppy mess I knew as oatmeal growing up. It takes less than 10 minutes to make and has a nice chewy texture with an oatey taste - like the steel cut.

Great for baking and eating!

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We use this in baking, but also just straight up with hot water or any type of milk in the morning.

In the whole world there are none better than these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These oats are special real BIG and FAT, extremely nutritious and make the BEST cookies ever i use maple syrup the are yummy you can't do without them .jrickowens

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

GREAT!

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oats are really big fat oats! I love it and I'm gonna repurchase it when I finished them! ❤️

This is just about the best rolled oats I've found.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's difficult to find at local grocers, so finding it online at iHerb, and at an excellent price is a nice surprise.

The best oats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these extra thick oats! They make for really delicious oatmeal, and I used some to make vegan pancakes. They're wonderful :)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this for homemade granola, it gives it that extra chewiness that I love. This is the best!

Chewy and delicious :)

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I convinced my husband to let me buy these because I wanted to eat healthier (which is true), but really I was just craving oatmeal cookies. Which I made... They were amazing! With other brands, the cookies tend to turn out hard and flat. But with these, my cookies were perfectly chewy and had great texture. The flavor is great. I'd link you to the recipe I used if I could. Just search for lemon-cranberry oatmeal cookies. You'll find it. P.S. this makes regular oatmeal with great texture as well. I highly reccomend this product!

fresh