Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son is gluten free - I use this to coat his chicken nuggets before dipping in egg and then in corn flakes. Tried corn starch but tapioca is far superior!

Good flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this flour to make a mix of gluten-free flour for my baking needs. It works great.

For Pies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this when a recipe calls for "Minute Tapioca" (very expensive). This product works every bit as well and is not expensive.

Great alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Using this in place of flour or corn starch works great in stew or sauces. It is also helpful as a coating for fish.

Another great Bob's Mill product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for pie fillings

Gluten-Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make gluten-free bread or muffins

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tapioca is the only flour or starch I have found that my two year old son tolerate. Wheat, amarant, quinoa, corn, rise etc etc etc. It all makes him sick. I use tapioka to a lot of things I wound never dream of trying before this happened. I`m very happy with Bob`s red mill, it seams to be clean products and good quality! I have tried a lot!

Love This!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This gives a lovely creamy texture to home made goodies, especially pancakes.... yummy! 10 out of 10.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With tapioca flour, gluten-free baking becomes excellent. My family can no longer taste the difference between the gluten free and regular baking; the gluten "dryness" vanishes.

High quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great tapioca flour from a fantastic company. I'll buy Bob's Red Mill over any other company anytime.