BOB'S RED MILL, GLUTEN FREE STEEL CUT OATS & MIGHTY TASTY

Posted by Reviewer2818046 on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cannot say enough about the outstanding job Bob's Red Mill does with its gluten free hot cereals. Easy to cook, absolutely delicious and totally fulfilling. Thank you, Bob's Red Mill, for considering the people who have allergies and other food challenges to dairy, gluten, wheat. We appreciate your company!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2830387 on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

iHerb is the only retailer that consistently keeps these oats in stock. They are impossible to find in my local retail outlets, either they don't carry the product or it's out of stock. iHerb also has an excellent, excellent price. So glad I didn't have to give up my favorite chewy oatmeal when I found out I was allergic to wheat. Yeah iHerb!!!

fantastic!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2737144 on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would know if these had any gluten in them. I feel great. thank you!!

fantastic

Posted by Fantasy on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

yummy porridge! lovely texture.

Gluten Free Oats

Posted by Reviewer3304260 on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These oats have been a life saver. I love them.

Excellent

Posted by 5443199932424665363 on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't always been an oatmeal fan because I find the mushy texture unappealing. However, steel cut oats are chewy, hearty, and almost similar to the texture of brown rice. As I don't have much of a sweet tooth, I cook them with with lemon juice and thyme (recipe listed on back of package). They're so delicious and packed with fiber and protein. Just about a cup of these keeps me full ALL MORNING. I also precook and refrigerate plain steel cut oats and use them in banana smoothies in the morning for long-lasting fuel. Excellent!

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer1283167 on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These steel cut oats are of great quality and absolutely yummy! I soak them for 24 hours before cooking and the texture is deliciously chewy and the taste is so good. I've never had steel cut oats before this and it took some getting used to, but now I like them even better than the regular rolled ones. Plus, you get all the health benefits from minimally processed, gluten free oats. I do whish they were organic in addition to gluten free though.

Yum!

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the steel cut oats from the same brand that aren't gluten free. And even though the amount of gluten that oat can contain, I prefer this one. I'm not sure why, but I think they're chewier and easier to cook. I always soak overnight, wheter I'm making oatmeal or baking bread.

My ideal breakfast, stable bloodsugar for hours, especially when combined with oat bran or chia

Posted by drBolhuis on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prescribe my patients often a combination of a "Paleo diet" but with some glutenfree oat and some legumes / beans. So not strictly Paleo, but without gluten and diary.

Yummy Steel Oats!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think these are scrumptious and highly nutritious. I find them chewy than ordinary GF oats and more filling.

1 2 3