Wish it were an organic product with no GMO's!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunate I see that this has a ton of sugar in it and the GMO type most likely too as it is not labeled as organic sugar. It probably tastes great, but I am not sure that I will use it now. I do not have any interested in eating GMO products.

Great taste and has multiple uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We've been using the Vanilla Cake Mix for a couple of years now. It's great for cupcakes, regular cakes, waffles and pancakes. Couldn't be simpler to make.

Best I've had since going GF...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure what these other folks are eating that tastes better- wish I knew... This is the best white cake mix I've had since I've gone gluten free. I make these for parties and everyone, even those who CAN eat gluten, love them. Thanks Bob!

BEST gluten free cake EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE this vanilla gluten free cake! I've been gluten free since the mid 1980's and this is the best cake I've found. I use all real butter & add toasted almond slivers & dried apricot to make a delicious loaf cake that tastes like pound cake. Also makes delicious banana nut bread or just by itself.....No one can tell it's gluten free!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

taste great

Not as good as the chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been a fan of Bob's Red Mill GF Chocolate Cake for awhile, so I thought I'd give the Vanilla a try. It was not nearly as good. I've tried it with upside down pineapple cake and cupcakes. Both had poor taste and more of a "chewiness" to the tops.