Amazing for low carb/ Atkin friendly muffins

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful flavour. Great for microwave muffins with a smudge of cream cheese.

I'd stick with brown flaxseed

Posted by cleaneatingvegan on April 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of Bob's Red Mill but not this product. I have been using a brown flax for months and the fiber really keeps me regular and is smooth in my oatmeal. Bob's gave the oatmeal a gooey texture and is not providing the same, uh "benefits" of the brown flax I was using.

Healthy, great source of protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I throw flax in everything; bread, oatmeal, nice cream (ice cream w/out animal products), and anything I need to thicken (stir fries for example). Highly recommend.

a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

good for omega 3

Totally satisfied

Posted by MissLift on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Flaxseeds naturally contains a lot of omega3 much needed by the body. Low calories, it goes well with sweet and salty prep (salad, protein shake, cereals. Not only is it super healthy, it also tastes good and keeps my system working much better than plain fiber product.

Awesome value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

There's not much to say about this, flax seed in general is great for the omega-3 fats, and the meal is easy to add to pretty much anything. I believe the golden variety of flax seed meal incorporates much better into other foods versus the brown variety, as the lighter colour won't change the food's colour too much. You get A LOT of flax seed meal in this packet for the price, so it's an awesome deal. I will be repurchasing this one when I need to.

Exactly as described

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is exactly as described. I keep mine in the fridge to prevent going rancid.

Egg substitution

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love to use it to substitute egg in baking

Bob's is always a good choice in my book!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quality product with great flavor and price. I always go back to Bob's!

Really good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to thicken my shakes as well as for the fiber and omega 3 vitamins. I have tried it as an egg substitute when I ran out of eggs one day and I was baking, it works so if your vegan I recommend it. I love this brand on a whole and it's a must in my pantry.

1 2