Amazing for low carb/ Atkin friendly muffins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful flavour. Great for microwave muffins with a smudge of cream cheese.

I'd stick with brown flaxseed

Posted by cleaneatingvegan on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of Bob's Red Mill but not this product. I have been using a brown flax for months and the fiber really keeps me regular and is smooth in my oatmeal. Bob's gave the oatmeal a gooey texture and is not providing the same, uh "benefits" of the brown flax I was using.

Healthy, great source of protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I throw flax in everything; bread, oatmeal, nice cream (ice cream w/out animal products), and anything I need to thicken (stir fries for example). Highly recommend.

a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good for omega 3

Fresh & Tasty

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefer to grind whole seeds myself, but I'm no longer allowed to import the whole seeds into Japan. I used to be able to, now I can't... who makes up these stupid rules?

Totally satisfied

Posted by MissLift on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Flaxseeds naturally contains a lot of omega3 much needed by the body. Low calories, it goes well with sweet and salty prep ( salade, protein shake, cereals. Not only is it super healthy, it also tastes good and keeps my system working much better than plain fiber product. If you want to SAVE up tp 15% Each Time on entire order, enter "SZZ 940" without space at checkout or just click on MissLift user name...Enjoy!

Awesome value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There's not much to say about this, flax seed in general is great for the omega-3 fats, and the meal is easy to add to pretty much anything. I believe the golden variety of flax seed meal incorporates much better into other foods versus the brown variety, as the lighter colour won't change the food's colour too much. You get A LOT of flax seed meal in this packet for the price, so it's an awesome deal. I will be repurchasing this one when I need to.

Exactly as described

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is exactly as described. I keep mine in the fridge to prevent going rancid.

Egg substitution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love to use it to substitute egg in baking

Bob's is always a good choice in my book!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quality product with great flavor and price. I always go back to Bob's!

1 2