quickest RECIPE INSIDE! Good product - a bit overpriced lately...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

although i am not a vegan Hemp protein suits my stomach much more than Whey,it has a more neutral taste comparing to hole hemp seeds so its great in smoothies and shakes,even works in hot beverages like Cacao with Maca although the amino acids are ruined.i also like it in carrots juice.i only gave it 4 stars because there are superior brands out there that don't have black residue down under after finishing the shake or smoothie,i just don't drink the end,but again its tasty.here's a quick recipe: take 2 tsp of the hemp powder and add 1 tsp of Maca,2 tsp of Chia seeds and 1 hipping tsp of cacao powder & sugar to your taste,you can also add grinded poppy seeds,Coconut macaroons etc. ,shake well and you have the quickest meal handy,and tasty too...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Green and grassy

Posted by nattfisk on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This powder has the weirdest smell, it's almost like dried grass, and it is actually green as well. But! It tastes good! I use it in my porridge after I've been working out, it makes ordinary oatmeal creamy and yum! I've also used in for my post workout smoothies, and it helps my muscles to recover after lifting weights or just doing yoga. I've also used it to bake cracker and granola bars - so good!

Not that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed with this product: - % of protein very low compared to egg/milk powders. - dark green color that make my smoothie unappetizing. - smell of freshly cut grass - very pronounced taste that must be masked (with peanut butter for example). Advantages: - price

Hemp protein !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As a vegan I'm using a lot different type of protein trying to avoid consuming soy products to often .Hemp protein is one of my favorites .IHerb provided a great price and customer service!I'll be back!

Awesome value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product at an Awesome price.

cheap protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great protein no nasty feeling in my mouth like i get with animal based protein.

great hemp protein product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A great product at a great price. The taste is quite neutral and the product works well in smoothies :)

Easy vegan protein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

High quality, tasty product at a fair price! Great for shakes and smoothies.

Bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The recipe on the back tasted awful and I have no idea what to do with this. I wanted to use it for smoothies but it does not taste well in them. I am looking for other ways to cook with it.

Best Hemp Protein Powder for Quality/Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Hemp protein powder is great in quality and costs much less than other marketed brands. I'm a vegetarian with an active physical activity routine, and Bob's Red Mill, Hemp Protein Powder is a perfect addition to my smoothies, energy bars, and puddings. For your information, Hemp protein powder has 20 amino acids, including the nine essential amino acids that your body is unable to produce on its own , and is one of the best sources of plant-based protein available today.

1 2 3 4